Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Psycho Drivers!

Alrighty. So tonight I had, one could say, a near death experience. I was on my way to my aunts house to stop over for a quick visit. She lives over in Park Manor so i decided to go all the way down Main Street and then turn onto Washington Ave. at the light in front of our school. Well I was in the left turning lane and their was a big public bus ahead of me and it was dark outside. I was sitting behind the big bus waiting for a green arrow and of course I couldn't see the light because of the huge bus in front of me, but eventually the arrow turned green. So the bus turned and I am ashamed to say that i was riding the buses ass..but anyway the bus turned and i was right behind it then all of a sudden this lady and/or man comes speeding through the intersection from the otherside where they clearly had a RED light due to my left green turning arrow. I was like WTF person! are you stupid haha. Lets just say their car was literally an inch from mine and if i hadn't had speeded up I would have a very damaged car and high insurance. Not to mention there was a car behind me as well so I don't know what this person was thinking, but they caused a major ruckus at that intersection today and almost cost me my car! That is not cool. People need to learn how to drive or at least know that a red light means stop!

No comments: