Monday, March 3, 2008

High School




It's crazy to think that high school is going to be over in about 3 months. I remember starting high school in ninth grade and being like wow I wish I was a senior and now that i actually am im like where did all the time go! Honestly though I can't wait for high school to be over. There is so much drama that goes on and it's constant every single day! I'm ready to start all over again in college, kind of like starting a new chapter in my life. Of course ill miss all my friends and other certain parts of high school, but I feel like im trapped and the same thing just happens over and over again everyday. I think Im getting bored with everything, which may also be why convincing myself to do my work is getting harder and harder. It will be sad to leave but at the same time it will feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

No comments: