Thursday, February 28, 2008

Forgetfulness

Have you ever had one of theose days where you are just completely out of it and you do things that make you question yourself? Or get the feeling like you are losing your mind? Well today was one of those days for me. I don't know if it was because i was tired and already couldn't focus or if it was just me going crazy, but all day today I felt out of it. During classes I couldn't pay attention and was just having one of those days where I was forgetting everything and my mind was boggled. For example today I had to work after school. So after school i gathered all my stuff and then went into the bathroom to change into my work clothes. After i got changed I left the school and went down to my car. However when I reached my car all the way in the pit I found out I had forgotten my keys on the top shelf of my locker. Lets just say I was pretty pissed, so I had to walk all the way back up to the school and to my locker and then back down to my car, it was ridiculous! But anyways it was just one of those days...

No comments: